I will be providing examples of my experiences in the classroom and my lecture endeavours to look back on and review learning initiatives.
The staff at B. E. Glavin was incredibly welcoming and inviting. I arrived at the school for 8:15am and met, Principal Brian Locken and he directed me to classroom 1A where I met Gwen Relph and Dayna Kowalchuk (part-time grade one teachers). We introduced ourselves and they put me to work right away. They guided me to the library where the staff sat in table groups and we visited for the first ten minutes. The meetings dealt with recess duty, committee opportunities, and field trip options. I signed up for guiding patrols, the volleyball club, and gym giants. I plan on attending all staff meetings, taking part in the A.A.A. Indigenous Studies club, and joining the B. E. Glavin curriculum committee.
URIS arrived after lunch to instruct us how to use the EpiPen, inhalers, and other demands such a seizures, asthma, and importance of understanding anaphylaxis protocol.
I had the privilege of taking in a lot of information on the first day. B. E. Glavin has given me a wonderful first impression -- and tomorrow, the babes come to school!
No comments:
Post a Comment